RIM’s touring the earth and showing developers their upcoming BlackBerry 10 OS – which is still on track to launch in the “latter part of 2012.” The 1-day event is jam packed and here’s the full list of what you can expect:
– The Anatomy of a BlackBerry 10 App
– Cascades Fundamentals / BlackBerry 10 Cascades Samples
– Start to Finish: Developing a BlackBerry 10 Application using the BlackBerry 10 NDK
– BlackBerry Native SDK for BlackBerry Tablet OS: Advanced Tooling
– Building HTML5 Apps with Native Capabilities
– Advanced BlackBerry HTML5 development: WebGL, custom extensions and remote web Inspector
– How to get that Native Look and Feel using bbUI & Alice.js
– Making the Most of Existing Public Web Development Frameworks
There are two Canadian locations, Toronto on June 21st and Montreal on July 11th. The Toronto experience sold out within a day, but the Montreal registration just opened… so if you’re interested you should go forth and register today.
Update: Congrats RIM! Another BlackBerry 10 Jam session is Sold out! The Montreal registration page has been updated this morning (June 19th) and shows that Montreal is now sold out. This means that all Canadian locations – Toronto and Montreal – will be packed. We’ll be at the Toronto event and will bring you more details on RIM’s upcoming BlackBerry 10 OS.
Source: BlackBerry 10 Jam – Montreal