This week on SyrupCast, Daniel and Douglas talk about the new Wall Report and how Canadians are spending more on wireless this year than in 2014.
- The FTC’s $100 million lawsuit against AT&T for illegal throttling of unlimited data plans
- What happens to Stephen Elop, and Microsoft, now that he’s out of Satya Nadella’s life?
- Why BlackBerry building an Android phone is a really bad idea – or is it?
- How does the Pebble Time stand up to initial scrutiny?
- And will Apple Music really make a difference to the streaming music market?
Hosts: Daniel Bader, Douglas Soltys
Duration: 1hr 27min
Subscribe to the RSS Audio feed (Use this link if you’re looking to add the SyrupCast to your favourite podcast app, like Pocket Casts)
Subscribe to the iTunes Audio feed
Subscribe to the Stitcher Audio feed
Like our little podcast? Please leave a review on iTunes or wherever you download it. We really appreciate it!