While Among Us’ increase in player base has slowed down exponentially, the updates haven’t.
The multiplayer social deduction game’s most recent update (version 2021.5.10) is geared toward smartphone platforms and adds direct integration with Twitch and Discord.
With the new update, players can now stream Among Us on Twitch directly from their mobile devices. All you need to do is launch Among Us and hit the ‘Start Streaming on Twitch’ button found in the customize settings.
Additionally, you can now connect your Discord account to the mobile app and share a room code invite by pressing the Discord button in the room lobby.
📺 @Twitch mobile streaming📺
you can now stream Among Us on Twitch straight from your phone!
can't wait to see all that betrayal in real time 👀 pic.twitter.com/SO7ccOV5ZD
— Among Us (@AmongUsGame) May 10, 2021
The update also encompasses a few bug fixes. Check them below:
- Crewmate sprites appearing as pink polygons on Android devices should be fixed. If you still have issues, please email Among Us support and include what device you’re using.
- Skins not appearing in the Airship bundle purchased should now be there.
- Region text no longer continually shows North America on the opening screen.
- IOS users no longer need to sign in every time the game opens.
- Among Us is available on iOS, Android, macOS and PC.
In other Discord-related news, PlayStation has announced plans to integrate Discord into the PlayStation Network in 2022.
Image credit: InnerSloth