Several Canadian carriers and flanker brands started rolling out Boxing
Day Week and holiday deals. There are quite a few offers out there, but only a few are really good. Below you’ll find some of the best Boxing Week carrier deals revealed so far.
Note: Expect carriers to change, remove or add deals over the coming weeks. We’ll try our best to keep this page updated with great offers over the next few weeks.
Bell has a few deals that are worth paying attention to. The main highlights from Bell’s Boxing Week offers include six months of free Crave when you finance a phone with Bell. The carrier also has three months of free Apple Fitness+ for those who buy select Apple Watch models from Bell. Phone highlights include:
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 – $0 down, $17.50/mo financing with Device Return Option (or $30/mo financing if you keep it). Either way, you’ll save compared to buying the phone directly from Samsung for $999.99.
- iPhone 13 – $0 down, $22.71/mo financing with Device Return Option.
You can check out more Bell Boxing Day offers here.
Online shoppers looking to pick up a Samsung device should pay attention to Telus’ Samsung earbuds deals. The Vancouver-based national carrier will give away free Galaxy Buds Live with select Samsung phones. If you want a phone that doesn’t qualify for that, Telus also offers $70 off Samsung’s Galaxy Buds 2.
Other highlights include:
- Google Pixel 6 – $0 down, $15/mo financing with Bring-It-Back
- Save 30 percent on select Samsung smartwatches
- iPhone 13 – $0 down, $0/mo financing with Bring-It-Back and Trade-In
Check out the rest of Telus’ Boxing Week offers here.
Toronto-based national carrier Rogers has a few decent deals on for Boxing Week. For one, Rogers has the cheapest 40GB plan of the Big Three carriers at $80/mo (Bell and Telus both charge $85/mo for 40GB). Rogers also offers six months of free Disney+ and/or six months of free Apple Music with select plans. More highlights include:
- iPhone 12 mini 128GB – $0 down, $7/mo financing with Upfront Edge (Rogers’ device return program).
- Google Pixel 6 – $0 down, $14/mo financing with Upfront Edge.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 – $0 down, $17.50/mo financing with Upfront Edge.
Check out more of Rogers’ Black Friday offers here.
Fido has a couple of decent offers when it comes to phones, plus two decent plan offers for Boxing Day:
- You can buy a 128 GB iPhone 12 Mini for $0 down and $18 a month.
- The Samsung S20FE is available for $0 down and $20 a month.
As for plans, Fido has the $50/12GB offer once again (although this means little if you already grabbed it during the Black Friday sale). The Roger flanker brand has a $55/17GB plan too.
You can check out the other Fido highlights here.
Bell flanker brand Virgin Plus has a ton of deals on phones and some interesting add-ons, like four months of YouTube Premium with select phones. Check out some highlights below:
- iPhone 13 mini 128GB: $0 down, $27/mo financing — You save $332 over 24 months
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 5G 128GB: $0 down, $30/mo financing — You save $840 over 24 months
- Samsung Galaxy S21 5G 128GB: $0 down, $25/mo financing — You save $800 over 24 months + four months of YouTube Premium
Check out more hot offers from Virgin Plus here.
Shaw’s Boxing Day plans don’t differ from previous offers, but the carrier does have some phone deals worth looking at. Check them out below:
- iPhone 13 – $0 down and $35/month on Shaw’s tab (save $288)
- Galaxy S20 FE 5G –$0 down and $30/month tab (save $240)
More Shaw Mobile Boxing Week offers are available here.
Perhaps the most interesting offer from Telus flanker brand Koodo is its free Apple TV+ with the purchase of select iPhones. There are some other neat deals we’ve included below too:
- iPhone 12 64GB: $0 down, $30/mo financing — You save $256 over 24 months + Get up to six months of Apple TV+ and Apple Arcade for free
- Google Pixel 6 128GB: $0 down, $26/mo financing — You save $276 over 24 months
- TCL 20 Pro 5G 256GB: $0 down, $15/mo financing — You save $430 over 24 months
Koodo has some hot deals on pre-owned devices, with several options available for as low as $1/mo tab cost.
Check out more Koodo offers here.
Shaw-owned Freedom Mobile rolled out some nice Boxing Day offers with discounts on a bunch of Apple, Samsung and Google gear. Check it out:
- iPhone 13 128GB: $0 down, $20/mo financing with TradeUp — You save $648 over 24 months
- Galaxy S21 5G 128GB: $0 down, $15/mo financing with TradeUp — You save $960 over 24 months
- Pixel 6 128GB: $0 down, $20/mo financing with TradeUp — You save $408 over 24 months
Freedom also has some decent plan offers. You can check those out, plus the rest of the carrier’s Boxing Day deals, here.
Vidéotron’s Boxing Day deals include some decent phone prices and plans starting at $65/mo for 25GB:
- iPhone 13 – $29.85/month (save $15.90/month)
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G – $30/month (save $22.50/month)
- Google Pixel 6 – $25/month (save $8.25/month)
You can find more Vidéotron deals here.
Sasktel’s notable holiday offers include the following:
- iPhone 13 — $359 upfront or $15/month ($770 off).
- Get a $100 bonus credit when you sign up for TV + infiNET 150 on a 2-year contract for as low as $85/mo
- Buy two or more cases and save 20 percent
More to come…