The Stanley Cup Final between the Colorado Avalanche and the defending champions Tampa Bay Lightning is set to kick off on Wednesday, June 15th, with both the teams looking to bring home the cup for the third time.
In Canada, the games would be broadcasted live on Sportsnet Now, CBC and TVA Sports, alongside all the latest NHL news across sportsnet.ca, the Sportsnet App and Sportsnet’s YouTube, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook channels.
Check out the game schedule below:
- Wednesday, June 15: Lightning at Avalanche, 8pm ET/5pm PT
- Saturday, June 18: Lightning at Avalanche, 8pm ET/5pm PT
- Monday, June 20: Avalanche at Lightning, 8pm ET/5pm PT
- Wednesday, June 22: Avalanche at Lightning, 8pm ET/5pm PT
- Friday, June 24: Lightning at Avalanche, 8pm ET/5pm PT
- Sunday, June 26: Avalanche at Lightning, 8pm ET/5pm PT
- Tuesday, June 28: Lightning at Avalanche, 8pm ET/5pm PT
You can catch all the action on Sportsnet’s SN Now, which offers a monthly subscription for $14.99, and gives you access to stream the NHL, MLB, NBA and more. Alternatively, Sportsnet Now is available through select TV service providers, including Rogers, Shaw, Telus, Bell, Source, Cogeco and SaskTel. Simply head to the SN Now website and click on “Sign in with your TV Provider.” Select your specific TV provider and log in with your credentials to access SN Now at no extra cost.
Several other providers, including Acess Communications, Eastlink, Novus, Sunwire, TekSavvy, and Videotron also provide access to SN Now. Check the full list of eligible providers here.
Similarly, Videotron, Cogeco, Telus, Cooptel, RTC and CCAP subscribers can access the live games on TVA Sports. You can use your cable credentials to log into the TVA Sports website and mobile apps to live stream the two teams battle it out.
CBC is a part of CRTC’s mandatory distribution list, which means you can access the games directly on the CBC channel at 8pm ET on all the game days.
Check out further details here.
Image credit: Sportsnet