Every month, Xbox brings new titles to its Xbox Game Pass subscription service.
Normally, these come in two waves and now, the company has revealed what’s hitting Game Pass in the second half of June. Notably, EA Vancouver’s FIFA 22 and Ubisoft Montreal’s Far Cry 5 are among this batch of new Game Pass titles.
See below for the full list:
- Shadowrun Trilogy (Cloud and Console) — June 21st
- Total War: Three Kingdoms (PC) — June 21st
- FIFA 22 (Console and PC) — June 23rd (EA Play)
- Naraka: Bladepoint (Cloud, Console and PC) — June 23rd
- Far Cry 5 (Cloud, Console and PC) — July 1st
Meanwhile, the following 10 games have received Touch Controls on mobile:
- Broken Age
- Chinatown Detective Agency
- Kraken Academy!!
- Life is Strange: True Colors
- Ninja Gaiden ∑
- Ninja Gaiden ∑2
- Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor’s Edge
- The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk
- The Last Kids on Earth
Finally, here’s what’s leaving Game Pass on June 30th:
- FIFA 20 (Console and PC) EA Play
- Jurassic World Evolution (Console and Cloud)
- Last Stop (Cloud, Console and PC)
- MotoGP 20 (Cloud, Console and PC)
As always, Game Pass subscribers can take advantage of an exclusive 20 percent discount to purchase any game in the catalogue and keep playing even after it leaves Game Pass.
Find out what came to Game Pass earlier this month here.
Image credit: EA